The Web mapping application may allow you to print the map
and the results from search and other operations.
To print the map and results
- Zoom or pan the map to the area you wish to print.
- Optionally, use available tasks to display results in the
Results area of the Console.
- Display the Print task dialog by clicking its name in
the menu area. If no
Print link is displayed, then printing is not available as
a task in this application.
- In the Print dialog, choose options as desired for printing.
Some options that may be available are:
- Title: title to display at the top of the print page.
- Print the map: if checked, the map will be
included on the print page.
- Map Size: set the size of the map. The actual size
depends on how the administrator configured the website.
- Print table of results for: if displayed, the listed items
may be printed from the Results area. Check the boxes
for results items to print.
- Include: if enabled for your application, you may
be able to select whether to include items such as
north arrow, scalebar and legend on the printed page.
- Map Quality: if enabled for your application, you
may be able to select the quality of the map, such as choosing
between Draft and Normal.
- Click Create Print Page to generate the print-preview
page, which opens in a new window. If the window does not open,
check to ensure that any pop-up blockers in your browser are not
blocking this website.
- In the browser print-preview window, click the browser's Print
button, or choose File-Print. From the Print dialog, you may
print to any device available on your system.